FREE COMMUNITY EVENT : Terms & Conditions
1. In order to secure your child's place, we must be received your request with completed registration form at least three (3) days before the scheduled day of the event. Registration request will be process on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. The registration request after the deadline mentioned herewith, will be automatically added with waiting list. All toys, books, and any kind of electronic equipment MUST BE left at home, while attending any program or activity.
2. Pick up & drop off MUST be in time and at the designated area of the program place as described with the registration conformation. ALL Attendees must be at the event place at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time for program or activities. If you expect to be late collecting your child, It is parent or guardian responsibility to notify the program location as soon as possible.
3. In case of provincial lockdown situation in pandemic or any unavoidable circumstances, Nutty Scientists Canada reserves right to cancel the scheduled event, program or activities without further notice. Nutty Scientists Canada will not be held liable for whatsoever for any damage, loss or any liability resulting from the cancelation of event.
4. The Nutty Scientists Canada reserves the right to terminate the registration with immediate effect or remove child from the event, program, activities, in case of a parent, guardian, or child displays abusive, threatening or otherwise inappropriate behavior, or for any other reasonable cause. Intimidation or abuse of any other children or our staff will not be tolerated and may result in immediate termination.
5. Nutty Scientists Canada accept no responsibility and will not be held liable for any damage, lost or stolen items or belongings or for any injuries that may occur whilst at the event and for any loss resulting from a claim made by any third party or for any special, indirect, or consequential injury, loss or damage of any kind. Nutty Scientists Canada, its successors, franchisees and affiliates, employees are indemnified, harmless from any claims, damages, or other liabilities. Parents and guardians must always supervise their children during the event, program or activities.
6. The Nutty Scientists Canada reserves the right to administer first aid and any emergency treatment as required. Parents will be informed to the contact number given in the registration form, of accidents if any and will be asked to sign an accident record form. If emergency treatment at hospital is required the Nutty Scientists Canada will make all reasonable attempts to contact the parents but if this is not possible, Nutty Scientists Canada are authorized to act on behalf of the parents and authorize for any necessary emergency treatment.
7. Nutty Scientists Canada may also cancel registration or ask parents or guardians to withdraw their child from the program or event if we have reasonable cause to believe that the child required special medical care attention or not well enough to attend the program or child is suffering from or has suffered from any communicable disease or infection, any symptoms relating to Covid-19 and there remains a danger that other children may contract such a disease or infection.
Parents or guardian must immediately inform the Nutty Scientists Canada if the child is suffering from any illness, sickness, or allergies, including any symptoms relating to Covid-19, before attending the program.
8. Upon asking, ALL attendees must provide Covid-19 declaration and proof of vaccination to verify and if any additional documents as per the guidelines of Health Canada from time to time. Nutty Scientists Canada reserves right to cancel registration or not allowing to enter in the event premises, for NONE providing or refused to provide any required covid-19 related documents.
9. By attending events, activities, or programs of Nutty Scientists Canada, you hereby authorised Nutty Scientists Canada and their successors, franchisees, and affiliates right to use yours’ and your child(s) photographs, visual recording, and testimonials for use of company’s advertisement, marketing and publication. Furthermore, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. The attendees of the events or activities, or programs hereby forever release and discharge Nutty Scientists Canada and their successors, franchisees, and affiliates from any claims for compensation or otherwise with respect to the use mentioned herein.
These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement and understanding between the parents or guardian (including other careers) and the Nutty Scientists Canada. Any other understandings, agreements, warranties, conditions, terms, and representations, whether verbal or written, expressed or implied are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nutty Scientists Canada reserve the right to change, update or amend these terms and conditions at anytime, without further notice.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty