Nutty Scientists a world leader in interactive children’s programs since 1996.
Nutty Scientists Canada is a part of the global network of Nutty Scientists & Fun Science.
Nutty Scientists�® is the leading provider of interactive programs for children of all ages related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) learning. Since 1996 we have developed appropriate activities for children that promote their interest in science and its impact on the world today.
We also offer hands-on activities showcasing environmental and health issues in a different, entertaining and leisurely way. In fact, we’ve partnered with some of the largest corporations in the world to spread messages of conservation to children everywhere.
Nutty Scientists, has gobally representation in more than 40 countries and Over 9 million children have participated in our programs worldwide.
At A Glance:
- We are the global leader in Science Enrichment Programs with offices in more than 40 countries!
- We work with children between the ages of 5 and 15.
- We teach science using entertainment and other innovative methodologies for children to retain valuable, educational information.
- We encourage participation by children.
- We promote good health and environmental awareness.
- We encourage experimentation as a learning tool.
- We leverage the scientific process as a way to learn and discover.
- We foster a love of science while developing children’s creativity, problem solving skills and self-esteem.
The Nutty Scientists program was a huge success with the students. One project the students really enjoyed was making soap. They were fully engaged and excited by the finished project. The feedback from the students was very positive and they were ready and eager for the next session. The students enjoyed themselves so much that our program manager offered the Nutty Scientists the opportunity to provide their program during the summer session.
Antonio Marshall , Elementary Coordinator at Overtown Youth Center